- Purchase few cans of flat black rustoleum paint and some tape to paint your RV tongue, bumper, and frame. They will look brand new in about an hour! Make sure to rough up the paint and remove any rust with some steel wool and sand paper first!
2. Replace cabinet hardware for a clean and updated look!
3. Instal a soap/shampoo dispenser in your shower! No more bottles everywhere.
4. Replace all the old broken or cracked exterior covers and recepticales with new! A few screws, some caulk, and butyl tape and your RV will look new in no time!
5. Install gutter extenders on all four corners and replace the plastic trim insert. This will keep streaks off the siding and reduce your odds of developing a costly water leak!